Guidance for life through faith
At Life Counsel we do not condemn questions about faith, but we embrace a teaching, learning and exploring relationship. We allow the counselee to explore, discover and question life decisions or matters about faith that does not make sense or is unclear. Our basis for all answers is a Biblical and we do not deviate from God’s inspired Word. In Christian Counselling we will help the counselee to make wise, informed, Christian based decisions about uncertain or morally debatable topics such as: abortion, drugs, suicidal tendencies, alcohol, sex, infidelity, pornography and being gay or lesbian.Do you have Questions concerning:
- Your faith?
- What about Salvation and Life after Death?
- Where do children go when they die?
- Why does bad thing happening to me?
- How do I know when I am saved?
- Who is Jesus Christ & who is God?
- What about Satan and his Angels, does He exist?
- What about church, where does church fit into my life?
- How can I live a life that is Glorifying to God?
- What is God’s will for my life?
- What is God’s will?
- How do I find a life long partner?
- How do I look for a Christian Husband or Wife?
- How do I deal with my singleness?
- What does the Bible teach?
R600 PER HOUR MON-FRI 8:00H-17:30H SAT 8AM-12PM
Follow us on social media.
We Can Assist You
Life Counsel provides Professional Services in Relationship Therapy, Trauma Therapy, Anxiety & Stress Management Trauma Workshops & Relationship Workshops.
Life Counsel Blog
Read all the latest news and information on our blog.
First came the pandemic then the looting ,now is the time to heal As a country we surely can all agree that we have been through a tough time for the last year and a half ,faced with a deadly virus much of societies institutions have battled under the pressure that is...
Navigating our new normal: In the midst of health complications, losing loved one and people we know, losing our jobs and being confined at home by the pandemic that is covid-19. We have found ourselves navigating the new normal, the new normal for everyone is wearing...
Three Pillars of a Successful Marriage As with all relationships, romantic or not, there is a foundation which we lay on which we balance the dynamics of our relationships with people. But as we lay down our foundation, we need to be mindful that there are also...