Guidance for life through faith
At Life Counsel we do not condemn questions about faith, but we embrace a teaching, learning and exploring relationship. We allow the counselee to explore, discover and question life decisions or matters about faith that does not make sense or is unclear. Our basis for all answers is a Biblical and we do not deviate from God’s inspired Word. In Christian Counselling we will help the counselee to make wise, informed, Christian based decisions about uncertain or morally debatable topics such as: abortion, drugs, suicidal tendencies, alcohol, sex, infidelity, pornography and being gay or lesbian.Do you have Questions concerning:
- Your faith?
- What about Salvation and Life after Death?
- Where do children go when they die?
- Why does bad thing happening to me?
- How do I know when I am saved?
- Who is Jesus Christ & who is God?
- What about Satan and his Angels, does He exist?
- What about church, where does church fit into my life?
- How can I live a life that is Glorifying to God?
- What is God’s will for my life?
- What is God’s will?
- How do I find a life long partner?
- How do I look for a Christian Husband or Wife?
- How do I deal with my singleness?
- What does the Bible teach?
R600 PER HOUR MON-FRI 8:00H-17:30H SAT 8AM-12PM
Follow us on social media.
We Can Assist You
Life Counsel provides Professional Services in Relationship Therapy, Trauma Therapy, Anxiety & Stress Management Trauma Workshops & Relationship Workshops.
Life Counsel Blog
Read all the latest news and information on our blog.
What are the Pro's and Cons of Online Counselling? Are you interested in online counselling? The advancement of technology has resulted in a selection of new ways to access mental health services. However, there are advantages and disadvantages to online therapy that...
What is Play Therapy? Play therapy is a tried and trusted approach used by trained child psychologists and professional social workers to aid in expressing and processing traumatic events in a child’s life. Often children are unable to emotionally process or express...
Marriage and be exciting and fun, but often after the "honeymoon phase" has ended couples start noticing some problems within their marriage. Within any relationship or marriage when two different personality types come together as an entity, they have to learn to...