Guidance for life through faith
At Life Counsel we do not condemn questions about faith, but we embrace a teaching, learning and exploring relationship. We allow the counselee to explore, discover and question life decisions or matters about faith that does not make sense or is unclear. Our basis for all answers is a Biblical and we do not deviate from God’s inspired Word. In Christian Counselling we will help the counselee to make wise, informed, Christian based decisions about uncertain or morally debatable topics such as: abortion, drugs, suicidal tendencies, alcohol, sex, infidelity, pornography and being gay or lesbian.Do you have Questions concerning:
- Your faith?
- What about Salvation and Life after Death?
- Where do children go when they die?
- Why does bad thing happening to me?
- How do I know when I am saved?
- Who is Jesus Christ & who is God?
- What about Satan and his Angels, does He exist?
- What about church, where does church fit into my life?
- How can I live a life that is Glorifying to God?
- What is God’s will for my life?
- What is God’s will?
- How do I find a life long partner?
- How do I look for a Christian Husband or Wife?
- How do I deal with my singleness?
- What does the Bible teach?
Life Counsel believes in the fundamentals of the Christian Faith. We guide individuals and families through Christian counseling and biblical principals.