We provide guidance for life through Christian Counselling
At Life Counsel, we do not condemn questions about faith, but we embrace a teaching, learning and exploring relationship through Christian Counselling. We allow the counselee to explore, discover and question life decisions or matters about faith that do not make sense or is unclear. Our basis for all answers is Biblical and we do not deviate from God’s inspired Word. In Christian Counselling we will help the counselee to make wise, informed, Christian-based decisions about uncertain or morally debatable topics such as abortion, drugs, suicidal tendencies, alcohol, sex, infidelity, pornography and being gay or lesbian.
Do you have Questions concerning:
- Your faith?
- What about Salvation and Life after Death?
- Where do children go when they die?
- Why does bad thing happening to me?
- How do I know when I am saved?
- Who is Jesus Christ & who is God?
- What about Satan and his Angels, does He exist?
- What about church, where does church fit into my life?
- How can I live a life that is Glorifying to God?
- What is God’s will for my life?
- What is God’s will?
- How do I find a life long partner?
- How do I look for a Christian Husband or Wife?
- How do I deal with my singleness?
- What does the Bible teach?
R700 PER HOUR MON-FRI 8:00H-17:30H SAT 8AM-12PM
Follow us on social media.
We Can Assist You
Life Counsel provides Professional Services in Relationship Therapy, Trauma Therapy, Anxiety & Stress Management Trauma Workshops & Relationship Workshops.
Life Counsel Blog
Read all the latest news and information on our blog.
DOES LOADSHEDDING CREATE UNDERLYING ANXIETY: EXPLORING A PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT OF LOADSHEDDING-PART 2 On a physical level loadshedding is adding to our anxiety as well. Every time that there is loadshedding, ort evbery time that a new loadshedding schedule is...
Exploring the Psychological Impact of Loadshedding in South Africa Does Loadshedding cause Anxiety? To successfully answer this question one needs to understand what anxiety is. It is an intense, excessive and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. It...
Intimacy is an important aspect in the lives of people, Intimacy is vital in maintaining a healthy social life. People like to form meaningful and reciprocated relationships others whether they be romantic , family or friends. Although there are different types and...