First Aid Training and Workshops
Life Counsel offers Professional, Fun and Interactive First Aid Training Courses and Workshops. We provide Training for Corporate Companies hence to improve health and safety. Furthermore we Provide Scheduled Workshops for anyone who wants to up-skill themselves. First Aid competency is a very Important skill and above all can make the difference between Life and Death.
Our Courses which are registered with the Department of Labour and furthermore is designed to Empower, Inform and Teach students Practical and Lifesaving skills. Our courses can be Conducted at The Clients Premises also at Scheduled Venues.
Level 1 – First Aid – 2 Day Course
- Legal Aspects of First Aid
- Emergency Scene Management
- HIV & Aids
- What is Shock
- Control Of Bleeding
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Injuries to Head, Neck and Spine
- Oversight to Medical Emergency Solutions
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Patient Evaluation
- Practical Application
The Importance of First Aid Training
- Workplace Competency in Medical Assistance is Valuable
- First Aid Basic Knowledge can save Lives
- Empowering People and Employees
- First Aid Training gives Confidence in Critical Situations
- First Aid Skills can be Applied in the Home, the Workplace or in Public locations
- Becoming First Aid Certified benefits your Family, Co Workers, Friends and the community as a Whole
- First Aid Training Provides Crucial Skills
Who Can Attend Our First Aid Training / Workshops
- Employees at Corporate Companies
- Gym Instructors
- Caregivers and Nannies
- Anyone who wants to Increase their First Aid Knowledge and Skills
- We Host Great Training Workshops for the General Public
First Aid Courses and Pricing
|Level 1 – First Aid Course
2 Day Course (16 Hours)
|R970pp. Group Discounts Applicable|
|Level 2 – First Aid Course
3 Day Course
|R1150pp. Group Discounts Applicable|
Contact Life Counsel for professional, fun and interactive Training Courses and workshops in Pretoria and Johannesburg.
Our First Aid Training is accredited with the Department of Labour
R600 PER HOUR MON-FRI 8:00H-17:30H SAT 8AM-12PM
Follow us on social media.
We Can Assist You
Life Counsel provides Professional Services in Relationship Therapy, Trauma Therapy, Anxiety & Stress Management Trauma Workshops & Relationship Workshops.
Life Counsel Blog
Read all the latest news and information on our blog.
Do we need trauma counseling South Africa? As a country we surely can all agree that we have been through a tough time for the last year and a half, faced with a deadly virus much of societies institutions have battled under the pressure that is the pandemic. The loss...
How to fight bullying Defining the phenomenon of bullying can be hard, however the broad definition of bullying is that it is an ongoing and deliberate misuse of power in relationships through repeated verbal, physical and or social behaviour that intends to cause...
What exactly are the benefits of marriage counselling? Marriage is a life-long commitment partners make to each, often with good intent it is a commitment made with sincerity and the thought of ending the relationship in divorce court can be daunting. Life has however...