Guidance for life through faith
At Life Counsel we do not condemn questions about faith, but we embrace a teaching, learning and exploring relationship. We allow the counselee to explore, discover and question life decisions or matters about faith that does not make sense or is unclear. Our basis for all answers is a Biblical and we do not deviate from God’s inspired Word. In Christian Counselling we will help the counselee to make wise, informed, Christian based decisions about uncertain or morally debatable topics such as: abortion, drugs, suicidal tendencies, alcohol, sex, infidelity, pornography and being gay or lesbian.Do you have Questions concerning:
- Your faith?
- What about Salvation and Life after Death?
- Where do children go when they die?
- Why does bad thing happening to me?
- How do I know when I am saved?
- Who is Jesus Christ & who is God?
- What about Satan and his Angels, does He exist?
- What about church, where does church fit into my life?
- How can I live a life that is Glorifying to God?
- What is God’s will for my life?
- What is God’s will?
- How do I find a life long partner?
- How do I look for a Christian Husband or Wife?
- How do I deal with my singleness?
- What does the Bible teach?
R600 PER HOUR MON-FRI 8:00H-17:30H SAT 8AM-12PM
Follow us on social media.
We Can Assist You
Life Counsel provides Professional Services in Relationship Therapy, Trauma Therapy, Anxiety & Stress Management Trauma Workshops & Relationship Workshops.
Life Counsel Blog
Read all the latest news and information on our blog.
This question is probably one of the most frequently asked questions I encounter in marriage counselling. The answer is often not a simple or straight forward one, but will require some form of behavourial changes from both spouses. The emotional impact of infidelity...
Are you interested in First Aid Training? The skills that you gain from these courses have many benefits. First aid benefits You’ll learn how to provide the initial assistance that is required in emergency situations before the paramedics arrive. These relatively...
Would you like to be fully equipped in First Aid? Life Counsel shares 5 Reasons Why First Aid Training is Important. 1. Provision of a Holistic Employee Approach It is of immense importance that an individual or employee has the basic knowledge of first aid, so to...