Our Counselling Services Include:
Life Counsel is a private practice that offers Marriage counselling, Trauma counselling, Grief Counselling, Counselling for Depression, Teenage counselling and Family counselling. I established Life Counsel to help all South Africans in a multi-cultural, stressful, aggressive and sometimes very traumatic environment. The aim of Life Counsel is to equip people with the ability to deal with very demanding situations and life realities in a homely, yet professional environment. The counselling / therapy techniques used are based on an understanding of how we think, feel and react to certain situations. My aim: Is definitely not to condemn, but rather give a different understanding of how we can apply principles that can’t only be applied in every day life, but that is also very practical for our modern day.
Our Employee Wellness Services
- 24 Hour Support Line
- Critical Incident Management
- Corporate Counselling Services
- Team Building Programs
- Basic Medical Assessments
- Corporate Workshops
Life Counsel offers Corporate Companies an excellent Employee Wellness Program whereby companies and employees can benefit greatly. We come alongside companies implementing support structures and help produce loyal and productive staff and management. We specialise in Trauma support, Critical Incident Support Management, 24 Hour Counselling Support, Psychological Assessments, Face to Face Counselling, Basic Medical Assessments and Team Building Programs. We tailor make our packages to suit your corporate needs. Feel free to visit our Employee Wellness section under Corporate Services to learn more.
Life Counsel offers Trauma Training
- Become a Recognised Trauma Facilitator
- Be Internationally Accredited
- Receive CPD Points
- Start your own Trauma Counselling Practice
- Be Confident in Trauma Work
- Be Successful in Trauma Work
- South Africa is in need of Trauma Workers
Life Counsel is offering an excellent Training Workshop whereby we train people to become Internationally recognized Trauma Facilitators. This Training will equip the psychologist, counselor, therapist, pastor, social worker and lay-person with the skill to handle any Traumatic Situation. Anyone can attend the Trauma Workshop from professionals to the lay-person and do not necessarily need prior education in this field. Due to the fact of all the Trauma in South Africa we do not have enough Trauma counselors to manage all the Trauma work required, for this reason we want to Train people to assist with the after math of Emotional Trauma.
Trauma Incident Reduction (TIR) training is a great tool to have in successfully debriefing any emotionally charged person. TIR is designed to assist Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Pastors, Police officers, Trauma Workers and the lay-person in removing signs of PTSD and any related emotional Trauma in a simple yet very effective way.
We Provide First Aid Training Courses
- We Provide Professional, Fun and Interactive First Aid Training Courses
- For Employees, Teachers, Gym Instructors, Parents and Anyone who wants to be First Aid Competent.
- We Provide Level 1, 2 & 3 First Aid Training Courses
- Our First Aid Training Courses and Workshops are Accredited with the Department of Labour.
- Our First Aid Trainers are all Certified Paramedics and have many Years of Experience in the Medical field.
- We provide First Aid Courses in Johannesburg
- We Provide First Aid Courses in Pretoria
Life Counsel Affiliate Opportunities
Life Counsel offers Psychologists an opportunity to become part of the Life Counsel team whereby Affiliate opportunities are available. We are looking for Professional and serious candidates to represent Life Counsel. Feel free to contact us for more information.
EMBRACE LIFE EMBRACE THE JOURNEY