How to deal and cope with Stress and Anxiety
Life Counsel’s stress counselling in Pretoria can help to guide you through the steps of dealing and coping with stress and anxiety so you can have a healthy lifestyle. Anxiety, stress, fear, phobia, panic and tension are words with different technical meaning but are often used to describe this common condition of Stress and Anxiety.
Stress and Anxiety is a part of our daily lives and everyone will experience it to some degree whether it has a positive or negative effect on their life. Unfortunately some of us are overwhelmed by stress in an extremely negative way. We fall prone to stress and Anxiety due to the following factors: Unstable environments, uncontrollable circumstances, low self-esteem, conflict, fears, unmet needs, relationship involvements, beliefs, work environment and psychological influences.
Life Counsel’s stress counselling will help you to manage, deal and cope with your anxiety and stress by implementing healthy ways of living, cognitive-behavioural changes, environmental changes, giving hope and giving advice in keeping a healthy perspective throughout your life. You can be in control of your life, let Life Counsel’s stress and anxiety counselling show you the way. Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- How do I manage stress?
- How do I make sure stress does not affect or take over my life?
- When is stress and Anxiety becoming a health hazard?
- How do I handle/cope work related stress?
- What are Anxiety attacks?
- What are the signs, symptoms and effects of stress and anxiety?
- Can I live a life without stress?
- How do I not let my stress influence my relationship?
- Does my anxiety and stress go over into anger outburst?