Our Employee Wellness Services and Benefits
At Life Counsel we strive for excellence in advancing people’s mental en physical well-being through our Employee Wellness Program. We offer Corporate Companies a wide range of services specifically catered for their corporate needs and to help employees deal with the often stressful and demanding situations South Africans may face on a regular basis.
Our 24 Hour Support Line
Our Support Line creates a basis whereby the company can rest assure that their Employees and their immediate family have emotional support and expert advice when needed. Our trained and registered Counsellors and Psychologists will be available 24/7 for any case of support or counselling. Our support Line can add great value to the well-being and management of the employees.
Our face to face Counselling Services
Our Employee Wellness provides employees the platform to express their emotions and create a save environment where counselling needs can find expression. Our professional Registered Counsellors are sensitive to listening and understanding and provides practical and expert advice. Our Counselling Include: Trauma, Stress Management, Anxiety, Depression, HIV, Anger, Grief counselling and more…
Team Building Operations
Our Employee Wellness days are a great way to help Employees blow off steam and de-stress. This will also create some team building spirit amongst Employees.
Outcome based Team Building exercises both indoor and outdoor will motivate Employees to be more productive, goal orientated, will help enhance problem solving skills and creates loyalty to the company.
Our Indoor Team Building Exercises:
- Decision Making Outcome Team Building
- Problem Solving Outcome Team Building
- Time Management Outcome Team Building
- Resilience Outcome Team Building
- Creative Thinking Outcome Team Building
- Goal Settings Outcome Team Building
Our Outdoor Team Building Exercise:
- Water Shenanigans
- Tribal Survivor
- Amazing Race
- Sports Day
- Mini Olympic Games
- Minute to Win It
- Food Taste Challenge
- Drumming Circle and Dancing
Our Travel Nurses
Life Counsel’s Employee Wellness provides Medical Checkups with employees on a regular basis this will create awareness and identify and eliminate health problems.
– All Staff will have Medical Check-ups
– General Medical Check-ups (Blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, eye tests)
– Rapid Testing (HIV, Cholesterol, Glucose, Cotinine)
– Short Medical Exams (Urine Tests and short health Questionnaire)
– Medical Assessments with Professional Advice
– Telephonic assistance in times of Health or Medical support
– Foot Spa will be available on the Day of Medical check-up routines
Online Health and Wellness Program
Life Counsel is proud to use the latest in health awareness technology. The use of activity trackers uses wireless-enabled technology devises that measure data such as the number of steps walked, heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, calorie intake and much more.
In conjunction with our travel nurses and a once off physical check-ups, we are able to create a measurable portfolio of each staff member, track their progress and determine how the increase of their physical health has impacted their cognitive well-being and productivity levels.
Moreover, this method of health awareness and health management engages co-workers collectively through gamification tools and outcome based award systems creating the companies own online health orientated social network. Team building has just gone to the next level!
Life Management Services
Our Legal, Financial and Family care Advise will include:
– Telephonic Legal Support
– Telephonic Financial Support
– Debt Counselling
– Debt Review
– Legal Representation in Civil and Criminal Matters*
– This service will be available to staff and their immediate family members and will be provided by Legal Wise. With more than 25 years in the industry Legal Wise pioneered Legal Insurance in South Africa as we know it today. Life Counsel enjoys a good standing working relationship with Legal Wise.
Managerial Consultancy, Referral, Training and Absentees Management
Your Employees will have access to a dedicated Industrial Psychologist. By using state of the art psychometric assessment metrics the psychologist will be able to assess each individual’s strengths and limitations. A Gaps methodology will identify “gaps” within the work environment. In conjunction with our nurse and latest health technology potential pitfalls will be identified and be eliminated before they may occur.
During Assessment the key competencies that will be looked at will be as follows:
– Devotion to quality
– Directing & Negotiating
– Performing under pressure
– Structuring & Dutifulness
The Life Counsel team are passionate about people, helping with growth and direction. We can help in making a positive difference with our Employee Wellness Services.